- Product specifications
- Key features
- Package includes
- Warranty & Returns
The Marlin comes in 1 size.
- Length 7’8″
- Width 29.5″
- Board weight 8.5kg
- Volume 127L
- Double slotted Futures fin box (9cm spacing) for place mount system
The Marlin comes with:
- SuperFLY 2 carbon-kevlar pvc sandwich
- Double slotted Futures fin box tracks (9cm spacing) for plate mount system
- Quad fin setup
- Mast insert for windsurfing
- Foot strap inserts and dual leash plug
- Diamond grooved deck pad with kick tail
- Gore tex vent plug
The Marlin 7’8 comes with:
- Marlin 7’8 board
SiC Maui London provides an extensive warranty and support package
- Our hassle-free 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren’t delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 14 days and we will happily refund the purchase price less any shipping costs
For more detailed info please check out our Terms & Conditions
The first goal was to build up a high pressure at the center line of the board, creating lift, in order for the board to get on foil early.
The second goal was to ensure that the angle of the bottom boxes were parallel to the deck standing area allowing the board to fly level when on foil. When using Marlin as a SUP, the overall volume and width to give the paddler ample stability, allowing the paddler to get through shore break and into the lineup with ease.
The rocker and quad-fin setup provide great manouverability on the wave face and the overall rocker and outline provide great speed and agility down the line.
The ratio of the length, width, and volume will help to decrease the learning curve and bring on the fun factor in no time.
The board is wrapped in co-woven kevlar/carbon weave as foiling introduces new challenges in terms of to take load from the foil and the impact from the paddle.
This construction address weight, strength and durability like few if any other boards on the market.
These boards are moulded to ensure great lamination strength and that every board is precisely like the master shaped by Mark Raaphorst.