Air Glide isup
This SUP can be run with a single center fin or with two added side fins for stability and tracking. It can also be run with just the two side fins in shallow water, fast water, and even white water. Using just two side fins also provides a stable resting platform for the board when placed on the beach and loaded up with gear.
The FST construction makes this board very stiff and durable so it can handle a larger payload and take the beating of a real touring board.
Technology: Fusion Skin Technology
FST is the stiffest outer skin material you can build an inflatable with.
This material has a lowstretch/high tensile skin which is heat fused onto the back of the outer PVC outer skin.
This stiffer skin, when inflated combined with the compound curves of the rails makes this board super stiff at only 15 psi although the board can also be inflated to a maximum of 20 psi.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.