Technology: Carbon Fusion Lite
This is the newest and lightest Fusion skin material on the market. This material has a lightweight, low-stretch, high tensile skin which is heat fused onto the back of the outer PVC outer skin.
This stiffer skin, when inflated combined with the compound curves of the rails makes this board super stiff at only 15 psi although the board can also be inflated to a maximum of 20 psi.
The carbon fused PVC belt on the top and bottom of the board provides increased longitudinal stiffness for one of the most high performance paddling inflatable on the market today.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.