Tao Air Glide isup
Technology: Single Skin Technology
Made from the very best single skin drop stitch material (DSC), this lightweight board integrates our Support Stringer Technology which makes it stiffer and therefore more usable.
These boards also incorporate a HDPE belt heat fused onto the PVC to make a top and bottom stringer for increased stiffness and to help lock in a rocker profile.
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your inflatable Air-Glide Stand-Up-Paddle :
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.